Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heddacosmo

Where have all my screensavers gone?

Jump to solution

I used to have hundreds of screensavers to choose from. Some free some paid. Now I only have a few. What happened to all of them? The ones I can choose from are all free and very limited. I think there maybe about 30. I’m so confused. I don’t have a “themes” in my settings. Just “ wallpapers and screensavers”. That’s where I’ve always gone to get them. They’ve always been listed Vertically now there’s just a few and they’re listed horizontally. I don’t understand when all this changed or why, and how I go back to what I used to have. Not do I know how to get back the hundreds of screensavers I used to be able to choose from for that matter. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Where have all my screensavers gone?

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Heddacosmo.

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We understand that all your screensavers were gone and that changes have been made to your screensaver settings. Just a heads-up: it's important to remember that screensavers on Roku have a set expiration period. This means that screensavers may be replaced by new updates from Roku. When your Roku TV system is connected to the internet, it will automatically check for software updates approximately every 24 to 36 hours. This ensures your devices have the most up-to-date features and improvements, providing the best viewing experience. Feel free to continue enjoying Roku's latest selection of wallpapers and screensavers at this time.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional inquiries.

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome, @Heddacosmo.

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We understand that all your screensavers were gone and that changes have been made to your screensaver settings. Just a heads-up: it's important to remember that screensavers on Roku have a set expiration period. This means that screensavers may be replaced by new updates from Roku. When your Roku TV system is connected to the internet, it will automatically check for software updates approximately every 24 to 36 hours. This ensures your devices have the most up-to-date features and improvements, providing the best viewing experience. Feel free to continue enjoying Roku's latest selection of wallpapers and screensavers at this time.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional inquiries.

Best regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wurgessca

Jump to solution

I have the same exact problem, and my roku is successfully connected to the internet. So, where are all the Screensaver apps I used to be able to choose from?  I only have 14 available. 

0 Kudos
pammyb63

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem, also. Everything is gone. I wanted to change everything to Halloween. They were there a couple of weeks ago. My grandson is going to be disappointed. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.