Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melski
Reel Rookie

Re: "We've made an important update" is stuck on screen

I’ve tried turning it off.  Unplugging it, waiting for two hours.  Retrying it.   It just won’t respond.   Frustrated beyond belief 

Remac3131

Tried your solution, but didnt work.  Can’t remove the Agree screen.

0 Kudos
Maine1941
Reel Rookie

replying to self in hopes of getting more  help?  I got a message this morning that said something about writing a letter right away stating I wanted to be reconnected without having to say I agree.  Unfortunately, I cannot find that again.  Anyone know about this?  they were looking into in more but I'm not sure who they are...anyone else have info about this?  I'm still refusing to click on I agree so no tv

0 Kudos
Dreamer1

Yes that got my TV working again. Using remote that came with TV. Thanks

0 Kudos

How do I remove this from my TV screen so I can continue watching I have pushed every button that can be pushed and nothing happens. I have unplugged the TV I have unplugged the sound bar. Nothing happens. This is very annoying. How do you get this off of the TV

0 Kudos

Mine is stuck too!  I am so frustrated. 

0 Kudos

This is happening to me too!!

0 Kudos

I don't have a soundbar! I don't know what else to try.

I just used the Roku app and remote on my phone and could clear it. Very frustrating though.

Winston499

Yes, after going all day without resolution, I tried the original remote that came with the Roku TV rather  than the one that came with the sound bar and it  functioned perfectly.......thankyou

0 Kudos