Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upsetmommy
Reel Rookie

Voice settings ... I turn off... Randomly turned back on

So this is not the first time this has happened i have multiple devices on my roku account including roku smart home... I have went into the voice setting on the my roku website and turned the option for them to keep and store my voice recordings more than once. I check it again at a later time and the setting is turned on! What kind of sheisty no good stuff is romu up to. Not only that when u opt out of the voice thing they will delete ur recording but not before they convert them to text and store them anyways. Whats the effing point of giving us a privacy option if ur hust going to save it anyways and not give us an option to permanently delete them. I stead you advise us to get in touch with alexa and whatever other bs app that has nothing to do with my personal experience with roku and my own personal privacy supposed option. Whats up roku? 

1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice settings ... I turn off... Randomly turned back on

Hi @Upsetmommy,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We want to investigate this issue further. Can you please provide the following information below?

• May we know what Roku device you are using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku streambar, Roku TV-Specify)
  • Could you clarify more about the concern that you had?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos