Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using your own pics for wallpaper theme

this does not work anymore roku as usual has changed the app it no longer posts the uploads just says it does

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
SadieAlice
Reel Rookie

Re: Using your own pics for wallpaper theme

So we're now into 2024. You'd think those at Roku would have FINALLY listened to customers regarding the desire for more personalized WALLPAPER choices. What they offer is ...laughable. It feels like content you'd see when gaming consoles/computers first came out 20yrs ago and graphics were extremely basic. But you go to the screensaver side...? New content is continually being added. Users have the option to select free savers or purchase them. I don't understand why the same isn't done with wallpapers?? Or at the very least; why there has never been an upgrade that allows users to upload their own photos for wallpaper. I'd definitely pay more for the Roku device if that's what it took. **bleep**. I'm already paying for the screensavers. I just can't fathom why the wallpaper avenue is an ever ignored and seemingly will forever be ignored market for the developers of Roku.   

BaelRathLian
Channel Surfer

I've said this many times and no one seems to listen.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

It is highly appreciated that you have reached out to us regarding your suggestions. No worries! This is acknowledged and will raise this with the team as your satisfaction and convenience are what we always aim for. 

In the meantime, you can visit our Official Blog website to learn more about our announcements or any updates. 

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd be glad to continue doing so.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos