Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCL TV power settings missing

Jump to solution

I have a TCL model 55S425, and there is not a Power setting option in the System menu. I just want to turn off that surprisingly bright standby light. Why is my Power setting missing?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TCL TV power settings missing

Jump to solution

@worshipmediaman 

The issue of the missing "Power" menu item is reported when the RokuTV has been setup under Store/Display mode rather than Home mode on some RokuTVs.

Factory Reset your RokuTV and verify you set to Home mode when presented the option.

Settings/System/Advanced System Settings/Factory Reset

**Make sure you have a working physical remote before performing a Factory Reset on any Roku device/RokuTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@worshipmediaman 

The issue of the missing "Power" menu item is reported when the RokuTV has been setup under Store/Display mode rather than Home mode on some RokuTVs.

Factory Reset your RokuTV and verify you set to Home mode when presented the option.

Settings/System/Advanced System Settings/Factory Reset

**Make sure you have a working physical remote before performing a Factory Reset on any Roku device/RokuTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
nynjchiuser
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you!!!! You are the only person who has answered this question.  Many have raised it in a lot of places.  

0 Kudos