Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wingman65
Reel Rookie

Streaming to hearing aids

I just got hearing aids and downloaded the Roku app. I touched the “remote icon” to try to connect with my Jabras but the screen has no headphone icon. The spot where it should be is blank. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming to hearing aids

@wingman65 

Are you sure you downloaded the official Roku mobile app? https://www.roku.com/mobile-app

There are some third-party apps that look very similar.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming to hearing aids

@wingman65-

Will your hearing aids connect to your phone for other audio output, such as playing music on the phone?

I just got my first hearing aids a month ago, and part of my audiologist's  selection criteria for suggesting a particular model was would they make a bluetooth connection to my brand and model of phone.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.