Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patricialarkin0
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku needs a customer service line or chat

Jump to solution

Hello

0 Kudos
buffybob

Jump to solution

i lost 2 HDM1 connectors in travel, how can I replace them. I did not register the Rokus.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @buffybob

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand that you've lost your HDMI connectors on your Roku devices, and we'd be glad to assist. To replace your HDMI connectors, you can visit Roku's official website on Streaming Accessories for Roku Devices. By visiting this link, you can browse for accessories, especially HDMI connectors. Furthermore, there is information on each product specifying the compatible devices on each accessory.

If there's anything we can do to assist you further, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DanUK
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have managed for years without Support or even this forum, but that was before the remotes on two new Roku's started to fail and before they started messing with our menus and sharing our data.

I think the issue is that Roku do not see us as customers because we pay our money to retailers.

The utter contempt they show to Roku users in matters of privacy, changing stuff without permission, forcing upgrades and upgrades wrecking things is a clear demonstration that we are not valued.

It seems I am going to have to sell my Rokiu devices and get some cheap Chinese **bleep** because whilst they may not respect my privacy they do not share my data with 400 so called partners and many 3rd party devices can be modified under the hood.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.