Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickstanford
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku disables player with attempt to coerce arbitration agreement

I am FURIOUS about this!  I'm trying to find an address so I can mail them all my Roku devices:  though I spent hundreds of dollars on them, they apparently never belonged to me so I'll send them back to the scumbags!!!

rickstanford
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku can take their coercive TOS and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I am FURIOUS!!!!  We need a class action!  Sue the scumbags before they force us all to agree never to.

In the meantime, I'm packing up all my Roku devices (6) and mailing them back to them:  apparently I don't own them despite spending hundreds of dollars on them!!

rickstanford
Channel Surfer

For those interested, the street address for Roku is:

1173 Coleman Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110

You should return their products to them since you never owned them.

rickstanford
Channel Surfer

Oh, and the word "att@@rney" is blocked on this community page.  Apparently they're afraid of that word.

rickstanford
Channel Surfer

This isn't a defect.  It's the theft of devices we paid for and OWN!

rickstanford
Channel Surfer

Funny thing about Roku's hatred for the law:  you can't even type the word "att@@rney" on this "community" forum.  What a pathetic, disgusting company!

0 Kudos
NoBiden
Binge Watcher

File a complaint with the CA State AG. I did. Very easy to do online. The more complaints they receive the better the chance they investigate and hopefully fine Roku a few million dollars.

Diana1953D

Re: Class Action? Anyone Interested

I'm interested I tried everything even bought a new cord and reset and factory reset and moved close to WiFi and still nothing. I maybe can watch one hour only

0 Kudos
nalesnik

Re: I don't agree to Dispute Resolution Terms update. TV now unusable. Now what, Roku?

I have  same problem , i can't use Roku TV with out  accepting dispute resolution provided by Roku

0 Kudos
Ukorii
Reel Rookie

Re: Class Action Suit - Forced to sign a ( I won’t Join a Class Action suit against ROKU ).

A very disappointing and coercive move on the part of Roku since the customer has no choice but accept or be locked out. And, the option to send a rejection letter via mail (which is buried in the fine print) is prohibitive; how many people will have the time and patience to do this, and we are paying for this! I hope Roku doesn't go down the path of Apple products with their coercive proprietary control features because I will definitely cancel this service.