Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kasisbook

Roku audio ( Roku Device )

Jump to solution

So here is what I'm trying to do:

I have an old Roku tv 7203x (sharp) want to roll my TV from my bedroom to my living room. I do not want a TV sitting in my living room, only want to bring it out for special occasions. I was wondering if a roku system would be perfect since it's all wireless. The catch is that we do listen to a lot of music and podcasts so I need to be able to steam from my phone via Bluetooth.

Anyone have an info or experience with something like this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku audio ( Roku Device )

Jump to solution

Hi @kasisbook,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to use Bluetooth audio devices directly to your Roku device to enjoy private listening.

Please be advised that only selected Roku streaming devices are compatible with the Bluetooth feature. 

To learn more including which players support this feature, check out the article that explains: How to use Bluetooth headphones for private listening on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku ...

You may also refer to this link: How to use Bluetooth headphones for private listening on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku ...

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku audio ( Roku Device )

Jump to solution

Hi @kasisbook,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern that you want to use Bluetooth audio devices directly to your Roku device to enjoy private listening.

Please be advised that only selected Roku streaming devices are compatible with the Bluetooth feature. 

To learn more including which players support this feature, check out the article that explains: How to use Bluetooth headphones for private listening on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku ...

You may also refer to this link: How to use Bluetooth headphones for private listening on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku ...

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos