Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DMarshall1951
Reel Rookie

Roku LiveTV Channels Guide

Jump to solution

Where can I find a printable text list of the Live TV Channels? All I have been able to find using the search function on roku.com is whatever they happen to be recommending at the time.

I do not want a list of apps. I have read posts on this form about confusion about "apps" versus "channels". I need a list of the TV channels that are available on the "Live TV Channel Guide".

Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku LiveTV Channels Guide

Jump to solution

Hi @DMarshall1951,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know your concerns about the printable text list for the Roku Live TV channels.

You can make a simple reference sheet, which may be helpful to you.

Visit the Community post for the Roku Channel Live TV Guide List here: Reference List.

We hope this helps.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@DMarshall1951 

I actually just updated the LiveTV reference guide last night and uploaded the files today.

If you load the HTML file into a browser, you can view on phone, tablet, laptop, etc without need for printing.

The PDF is the file you will want if you want to print a copy.

The ODS file is provided as an editable LibreOffice spreadsheet file that you and others can feel free to edit/tailor to needs or use as a template.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DMarshall1951,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know your concerns about the printable text list for the Roku Live TV channels.

You can make a simple reference sheet, which may be helpful to you.

Visit the Community post for the Roku Channel Live TV Guide List here: Reference List.

We hope this helps.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@DMarshall1951 

I actually just updated the LiveTV reference guide last night and uploaded the files today.

If you load the HTML file into a browser, you can view on phone, tablet, laptop, etc without need for printing.

The PDF is the file you will want if you want to print a copy.

The ODS file is provided as an editable LibreOffice spreadsheet file that you and others can feel free to edit/tailor to needs or use as a template.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

DMarshall1951
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@AvsGunnar You just made my day! Being one of the probably less that a hundred people in the whole world that does not use a color printer, the ODS file is what I need. All I need to do is remove the background fill and print it.

And thank you for using the ODS format!