Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Express 4K+ Airplay not working with Macbook Pro

Welcome to the Roku Community, @ps814!

Thanks for keeping us posted about this issue you had with Airplay not working with your MacBook. We're here to investigate further. Can you please provide the following information above?

Once we have that information, we can forward it to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ps814

Provide what information? There is nothing listed above? Why can I not access my original post?

0 Kudos
ps814

Model: 3941X2 - Roku Express 4K+

Serial number: X02200FWG5WX

Software version: 13.1.4 • build 1510-E4

Device ID: S0HAK46WG5WX

0 Kudos
Gc0312
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express 4k - Airplay not Working

Hello,

I put all the requested information on my reply on the community page previously but don't see it. Here is the info:

SN - X02200522CAR

SW OS/Version - 13.1.4 Build 1510-E4

Tracker ID AR-413-183

I have verified the Roku and my iPhone and IPad are on the latest OS and on the same router.

Restarted both the Roku and the iPhone and iPad.

Changed the HDMI ports

Changed TVs

Nothing has worked. I put in the airplay code after trying to mirror and it come back with the airplay code box over and over.

I bought the Roku last week and have had this issue the first time I installed it on 10/13.

Glenda

0 Kudos
ps814

I bought mine just last week as well and have never successfully had it connect. 

Will return if no resolution.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ps814,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

We appreciate the additional information you have provided. Please be informed that we have passed it along to the relevant Roku team for further investigation.

Your extended patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.