Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kitty99
Binge Watcher

Roku Express 4K+ with Voice Remote DIED

My Roku Express 4K+ with Voice Remote has died.  I tried everything, It froze when watching a program on Pluto.  And When I tried.  Unplugging it, Resetting my Fiber, resetting the player button on the device (which didn't do anything), changing the electrical outlet. I tried changing HDMI ports too.  I bought it on February 25th, 2023.  My first one.  All I get is the bouncing Roku letters, and then it says No Signal.  Is there any other things I can try.  I have another one I am using from another TV, which is working fine.  Is it Really DEAD?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Express 4K+ with Voice Remote DIED

Does the light on the Express stay on when the TV displays "No signal"?

You can try a factory reset.  With the power connected, press and hold the reset button for a good 30 seconds ignoring anything that may be happening on the TV's screen.

Another thing to try is another USB power adapter/charger from a phone or tablet that can supply at least 1 Amp (1000mA).

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.