Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robertchessel
Reel Rookie

Roku 4 (4400x) not found when trying to Cast

Jump to solution

I am trying to screencast from my PC's or phone (window 10/11 and android)

I have five other Roku devices all show up for screencast and work when connected. The 4400 x does not show up on the list..

I have gone through the menu and made sure that screen mirroring is enable and no devices are blocked.

I have also completed a factory reset of the unit and insured that the firmware is up to date.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku 4 (4400x) not found when trying to Cast

Jump to solution

@Robertchessel

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the reason that the reason that you're Roku 4 (4400) does not show up for screen mirroring is because that specific Roku model device does not support that feature.

For more detailed information about screen mirroring, visit our Support page here: Screen mirror your Android or Windows device

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Robertchessel

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the reason that the reason that you're Roku 4 (4400) does not show up for screen mirroring is because that specific Roku model device does not support that feature.

For more detailed information about screen mirroring, visit our Support page here: Screen mirror your Android or Windows device

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Robertchessel
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That's unfortunate, but thank you for the response Danny. 

I will look to replace it. 

0 Kudos