Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElWadster
Channel Surfer

Re: Remove 'On Now" row from home screen?

It's gone.  Thanks, Roku.

0 Kudos
cuulblu1
Channel Surfer

Don't get excited yet. It's disappeared from my home screen twice and came back a day later. I have the latest update. What ever they are doing it's irritating. Either remove, let us hide it or leave it alone. Preferably remove it.

BogusAddy
Channel Surfer

It SEEMS to be gone!  Excellent!

jackstraw65
Binge Watcher

OK, this was the 2nd post in the last 24 hours that got my hopes up but the "On Now" row remains at the top of my home screen like a pile of excrement; see my recent post providing the customer service phone # that folks should call en masse.

dognduck
Binge Watcher

Checking in once again, when will this "On Now" bar on my home screen be removed?

If anyone wants to contact support,

jackstraw65 provided post give some good insight for us to call tech support 816-272-8106.
0 Kudos
ElWadster
Channel Surfer

It's been gone for 3 days now.  Using Roku TCL TV.

0 Kudos
cuulblu1
Channel Surfer

It's still on mine. Some days it's called previously watched and displays expected shows based on that title. Some days it still says 'On Now' with all the **bleep** I'm not going to watch.  I have no idea what's going on with it. My roku says it has the latest software.

0 Kudos
dognduck
Binge Watcher

Checking in once again, when will this "On Now" bar on my home screen be removed?

If anyone wants to contact support,

jackstraw65 provided post give some good insight for us to call tech support 816-272-8106.
0 Kudos
ElWadster
Channel Surfer

Well it was gone for over a week, but now Roku added two different rows called Categories and Browse.

C'mon, Roku, let us choose what we have to look at.

Rhonjohn

Totally agree... Give us a way to remove this. It just showed up on my roku tonight, totally messing up my home page!