Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnnygooddeeds
Binge Watcher

Re: Graphic tiles missing display

I had already done the Roku reset and power off, wait and power on. Neither worked. I have 8 devices only a few have this problem. It’s the same tiles on each Tv YouTube Tv, Net Flix and oddly enough The Roku Channel. You can see in the photo that next to the Netflix tile with no display, is the Roku Channel tile with no display or name over the left side of the tile. You don’t know what tile it is until you highlight it. Pain in the **bleep**. 

IMG_0042.jpeg

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mballew8

Graphic tiles missing display

Roku needs to fix this issue, here it is April and customers like myself are still experiencing this issue on the latest version of app , I have Ruku TV new less than year old and this is happening, tried everything except uninstalling apps as I will lose all history and save lists, as well I have to re-setup credit card. Roku development team needs to fix this. They should’ve fixed it months ago This is not a hardware issue, it’s a software bug. This is clearly a software issue with Ruku SDK or platform

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Graphic tiles missing display

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Mballew8!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused your streaming. We'd be happy to look closely into this matter and find you the best resolution possible.

Before we proceed, may we know when this initially started? Is this happening only on a specific channel? In addition, a photo of the occurring issue and your current software version (Settings > System > About) would help us assess your concern better.

Furthermore, please let us know if a system reboot (Settings > System > Power > System restart) would help resolve this. 

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos