Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdobeTrash

Re: What happened to the theme packs?

Jump to solution

You can add them to your roku device from this link has a bunch of favorite theme packs

https://www.roku.com/blog/free-themes

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Sci-Fi-Guy-777,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We thank you for getting in touch with us and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

In the event that the theme you bought is not available, then we'll need reinforcement from our Account and billing team for additional assistance.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
ceresmary206
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Well, I went to the Roku "store" app location and voila, no themes, no wallpaper, nada, nothing.  The one place Bill gave us in 2018 is no longer around.  It drives me nuts.  Not everyone wants a 10 year old animation with primary colors as a theme/wallpaper.  I was hoping to get our annual Christmas wallpaper and theme back, to no avail.  I am sorry they killed the market for screen makers who made excellent wallpaper, etc.  It drives me a little crazy that we have now only ONE possible wallpaper, which is "Jungle" that isn't so glaring that we need sunglasses!   You know you'd think they would want to open that area up for creative people to make apps for them in this area.

TNredhead

Jump to solution

It drives me nuts as well. I had purchased theme packs and they’re gone! The moderator was probably AI. That’s why I didn’t understand your question.

I went to my Roku account from my phone and opened up my account and made my own screensavers with photos. Played around with the backgrounds and other things. did the best I could to try to personalize it without being too pissy about losing the ones I bought.

Ladydodge
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree. What happen to what consumers would like?  Give us some themes and updates.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

We apologize for the inconvenience, @Ladydodge.

We understand that you have an issue with themes. May we know when was the last time you had these themes on your device? Please be aware that some themes may be seasonal offers. Also, you can refer to this article for support on how to change the theme to adjust the look of the Roku interface.

You can keep us posted on what you find out.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

there is no way to find themes i bought and i want my money back then

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Sci-Fi-Guy-777,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We thank you for getting in touch with us and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

In the event that the theme you bought is not available, then we'll need reinforcement from our Account and billing team for additional assistance.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cacci24

Jump to solution

I agree.  Went to changed Themes that I purchased on ROKU and there’s no longer a “theme” tab.  What kind of BS is that for ROKU to do that to customers!  I want my money back!!!

0 Kudos