Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wayneboy

Re: Live TV Schedule not displaying correct time

The issue I'm having with my ROKU TV, is the channel guide time is one hour behind in the morning, but when I turn on the TV in the afternoon the time is correct. This is very strange to me! What is the explanation for this?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Wayneboy!

We appreciate you for reaching out regarding this matter. We'd be more than happy to assist.

For reference, would you mind providing us with a photo of it? In this case, we recommend automatically setting your system's time by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll up or down to select Settings > System > Time > Time zone > Set automatically. Let's see if this will correct the time zone on your Live TV Schedule.

Let us know how it goes and we'll go from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jakexa

Set automatically is Not listed so my clock is 1hr behind as to the listings. I can't even manually put time in.i switched it off and back on again still the same. Changed time format to 12 hr still an hour behind. I changed from United kindom to grenich meantime still the same. So all my programmes are listed an hr early. Looks like I need a new TV its only 11 months old. I can't even connect it to Internet yet my phone picks up TV but TV don't pickup my phones Wi-Fi. Its rubbish. 

0 Kudos