Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffnwhit

Picture Stream setup and features

Jump to solution

So I finally did my photo stream set up. Probably the best thing I’ve done in a long time. My family absolutely loves it. However, it is kind of driving me nuts that you can’t change the speed of the stream. I feel like this would be a very easy add-on for Roku. Maybe I’m missing something? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Picture Stream setup and features

Jump to solution

Hi @Jeffnwhit,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate your inquiry. However, this platform still does not support this feature. But we'll make sure to take note of this feedback and flag the right team about it.

Feel free to get back here and let the Community know if there's anything else we can further assist you with.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Picture Stream setup and features

Jump to solution

Hi @Jeffnwhit,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate your inquiry. However, this platform still does not support this feature. But we'll make sure to take note of this feedback and flag the right team about it.

Feel free to get back here and let the Community know if there's anything else we can further assist you with.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.