Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomFoppe

Re: Photostream won’t show my photos

We are having the same issue as all who posted here. I did everything you have listed above and the online instructions and it doesn’t work. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Shardy @TomFoppe

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to investigate the issue further, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
doe1955

I'm having the same problem. Scanned the QR and uploaded photos from my gallery but they aren't showing up. All I get are the preset forrest and beach photos.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@doe1955

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with the information that we have requested in my previous post? Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Same issue here as well. My photostream has working great for months. Then today it suddenly changed to a picture of a beach and a forest trail.

#Hisense roku tv 6series-65

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Trueblood53

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? May we ask what troubleshooting steps have been taken? 

Please keep us posted with the details.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Dezzy055

I’ve done the same thing and when my tv goes to idle mode all that pops up is the purple screen saying photo streams and then goes back to the screen on my Roku, I’ve done ever step to set it up but it will not stay on my screen and show my photos…

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dezzy055,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue with Photo streams. We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Can you please provide the required details requested by @RokuDanny-R from above?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Can someone email me a resolution to this issue or contact me to further discuss.

i have followed all steps exactly and only showing the beach and Forrest once my screensaver shows on the screen.

[personal information removed]

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bfortune4216,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We apologize to hear that you are experiencing an issue with using Photo Stream. We would like to work with you to look further into this issue but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Kindly provide the requested information requested by @RokuDanny-R from the previous post. 

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

Please keep us posted with the details, our Roku team would like to take a look to see if we can help here. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos