Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KC_OC

Photo Stream Sharing - 'View Only' as Default

Jump to solution

Hi 

It seems like a knowledgeable individual who know about photo streaming on Roku. Can you tell me how I can share my photo stream on another roku device. 

I have two sticks at two room and same amount but the uploaded photo in each are not the same . Looks like one of them ( the express one)  does not sync new photos and the one (4K stream) does. 

Would you be able to tell me why and perhaps a solution?

Many thanks🙏

KC

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Stream Sharing - 'View Only' as Default

Jump to solution

Hello! @KC_OC,

It's so great to have you with us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about Photo Stream Sharing. We're pleased to assist.

You can enable the Photo Stream channel on your Roku devices using the instructions below.

1. Visit photostreams.roku.com/settings on your phone, tablet, or computer
  2. Sign into your Roku account
  3. Find the desired device in your list of linked devices
  4. Select Disable Photo Streams (or Enable Photo Streams to re-enable the feature)

For more detailed information about the Photo Streams feature, visit our Support page here: How to use Photo Streams on your Roku streaming device

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Stream Sharing - 'View Only' as Default

Jump to solution

Hello! @KC_OC,

It's so great to have you with us here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about Photo Stream Sharing. We're pleased to assist.

You can enable the Photo Stream channel on your Roku devices using the instructions below.

1. Visit photostreams.roku.com/settings on your phone, tablet, or computer
  2. Sign into your Roku account
  3. Find the desired device in your list of linked devices
  4. Select Disable Photo Streams (or Enable Photo Streams to re-enable the feature)

For more detailed information about the Photo Streams feature, visit our Support page here: How to use Photo Streams on your Roku streaming device

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.