Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power light but still works some

On streambar, no power light showing it’s “ON” however I can still access most apps. My apps are slow to load and when they so seems to get stuck until I press “OK” then goes to my selection. When I push a button on remote, I see the light come on but then goes out. I’ve reset, unplugged the power cord and HDMI cable, even did system restart but nothing helped. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: No power light but still works some

Hi @johnandjeanne15

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We apologize to hear you are experiencing this with your Roku Streambar. We'll go ahead and send this over to the team for additional support. To proceed, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings > System > About?
We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Phae44

I can’t use my phone as a remote anymore and all I have is Roku  TV’s and devices. I’m about to return them and use another device. I hate I paid so much money out and now I can’t even use my phone to connect to my devices. This is just trash

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Phae44

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about the issue you run into. Do you receive an error message when using the Roku mobile app? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With these details, we will be able to assist you further. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos