Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No Time option under system settings

Jump to solution

Hi @Skyanna,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We understand you are having problems with the Time option that is not available on your Roku device. We would be happy to look further into this issue, but we need more details. Please provide us with the following information so we can forward your concern and information to the appropriate Roku team:

1. Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  2. Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
owleyes69

Jump to solution

Did you ever get this figured out? My TV does the same thing. I have all the other settings but time does not show up. It may just be because I have an older version I've had this TV for probably 6 years.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Mine also does this. Software is 13.0.0

0 Kudos
Nakurra91

Jump to solution

I just Bought a Roku select tv it doesn't have sleep time too. What can you advise me

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.