Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brar45

No OTA channel search available

Jump to solution

My Roku 3920x has nowhere to search for OTA channels. Looked on LiveTV, but no way to search. How do I search for OTA on the 3920x?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: No OTA channel search available

Jump to solution

Is there supposed to be?  Since it doesn’t have an OTA tuner or antenna, I’ve never gone looking for any OTA search on mine.  Searching over-the-air channels is something I’d expect to be done on a TV or an OTA DVR.  You could also use a website like zap2it. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: No OTA channel search available

Jump to solution

Is there supposed to be?  Since it doesn’t have an OTA tuner or antenna, I’ve never gone looking for any OTA search on mine.  Searching over-the-air channels is something I’d expect to be done on a TV or an OTA DVR.  You could also use a website like zap2it. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.