Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Me52
Channel Surfer

Re: New device error code 006

Router is less than two feet from the Roku tv.

Only the TV is connected to the Verizon box. 

I have the box information it's on the bottom of the box.

The TV works fine in all other applications with the exception of christian cinema. It is the only time that I receive the code.

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Oh it's just one app?  I think people were assuming it was your entire Roku.  (At least I was!)

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

I looked at the channel in the channel store and followed it back to their website.  From there I followed their link to the Android play store.  I did that because the android play store allows reviews to have detailed descriptions and allows you to sort reviews by date.  (Things that I wish the Roku channelstore allowed.)

All of the reviews for their android app in 2023 are 1 star.

So, that may not be anything you can fix on your end.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Me52
Channel Surfer

It's just with that one channel. We rarely order movies. But I wanted to watch some on this app. Christian cinema. I can log in with my Roku login or my Christian cinema account and both give me the same error code.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.