Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soria91

New Paramount screensaver not showing.

Our home and my family have roku tvs. Recently at my parent’s home I noticed a new city screensaver. However it won’t show at all on our tvs. I go to the screensaver settings daily on multiple TVs and it won’t show. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4

Re: New Paramount screensaver not showing.

You need to update the software on all of the Roku devices to get the latest theme wallpapers.

Go to Settings - about - system - system update - done , 

restart the Device , good to go !!

0 Kudos
Danandsarah
Reel Rookie

I have the same problem.  I was waiting for the Summer 2023 Walk Through the City Screensaver and Wallpaper, and it never arrived.  I googled and found that it has been available for several months (and apparently has a Paramount/Star Trek theme!).  I have the setting On for Roku to show seasonal and promotional updates, and previous seasons appeared automatically.  I have have two devices with the same issue.  I have reset both, made sure my software was updated, and I also reset my modem and router.  It’s still not showing as available even when I search.  Incidentally, the regular non-seasonal Roku City screensaver is showing the Barbie update.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Danandsarah,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a hard time looking for your screensaver. Help is here. Please check your Settings > Theme > Screensaver once more. Whether the screen saver you are looking for is accessible.

Please let us know how it goes.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Danandsarah
Reel Rookie

It’s not there.  It’s not shown as an option.  I don’t understand.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.