Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reel Rookie

Re: My feed issues

Jump to solution

I can unfollow thru searching but can no longer add to My Feed.  Please fix!

0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can no longer Add to My Feed...even after reducing the number of followings to 15 or less.  Do I need to unfollow everything before I can add??  Please advise!

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@16

Thanks for the posts.

Have you tried restarting your Roku device and seeing if that resolves the issue you are experiencing?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mriguy
Binge Watcher

My Feed not updating my titles

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku devices. I am following many different titles, but I noticed, in one of my saved searches, that a movie title that I am following just became availabl for free on the free channel Tubi, within the last couple of days, but this new option has never been shown on My Feed. Therefore, the My Feed option is not working properly. 

0 Kudos
Kprime

Re: My feed will not add new movies. I have to use search to remove some TV shows.

Jump to solution

I did a complete factory reset and restart, yet I still have the same problems.  I cannot add movies and I have to use "search" to remove TV series.  Additionally, the reset did not clear the old 'My Feed' lists.  After the reset, the same series and movies were still there.

Model 3821X Streaming Stick 4K+ with Voice Pro Remote.  Software ver. 11.0.0 build 4193-CU.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: My feed will not add new movies. I have to use search to remove some TV shows.

Jump to solution

@Kprime

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please cite specific content title examples that you have tried to follow and unfollow using the Roku "My Feed" feature that is experiencing an issue so we can help this further? 

We would also recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information on How to follow your favorite shows using My Feed 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos