Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andre6

My TV is stuck on the stupid headphone mode, and I really need help badly to get rid of it

I cannot find the audio thing because my TV is stuck on headphone mode and it’s very annoying because I couldn’t hear anything when I plug my headphone jack into my $35 speaker and I’m trying to play video games on my new game stick with the controllers, included I swear the Lord this company needs to make a major update to every Roku TV user here in America and around the world to do project kill headphone mode on Roku TV when it’s stuck. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My TV is stuck on the stupid headphone mode, and I really need help badly to get rid of it

Hi @Andre6,

From the Roku Community, welcome and thanks for raising this issue with us! 

We want to further investigate this issue that you're having. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Have you been using the private listening feature lately?
  • Have you been using private listening through your remote control, directly from the TV, or from the Roku mobile app?
  • When was the last time you used it?
  • Can you plug in an AUX jack and remove it without issues?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.