Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing channel numbers on Roku channel guide

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Welcome, and thanks for flagging us about this. We have reported this to the appropriate Roku team for further review.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
Skidoo1127

Jump to solution

Same here. After over 1 hour chatting with Roku they tell me the latest update removed channel numbers. I'm not happy and was told a fix is in the works. I don't know what time frame that means but I'm not holding my breath. ☹

Domino1968
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Who in Roku's development team thought it would be a good idea to not have the channel numbers?  Does Roku not have a user preference database from ACTUAL USERS that would give them an idea for what changes are needed/wanted?  

randy8245
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I agree with everyone else here. This is a terrible update. The channel guide does nothing but causes grief to anyone who uses it now without the numbers on the channels. You have no idea whether you need to go up or down to find a channel.

Even the news section is screwed up now with the weather stations not being grouped together. Even the main news stations like nbc, abc, cbs, newsmax, live now, oan all scattered about. It's freaking ridiculous and not intuitive at all. What a pain to change channels now.

Change it back or make it less aggravating to change channels for Pete's sake.

Salsa1040

Missing Roku Channels numbers

Jump to solution

When the channels numbers will be available? Is so frustrating to watch tv like that!  I’m so lost and irate! Please fix the problem! 

Tags (1)
DamianOgre
Reel Rookie

Missing Roku Channels numbers

Jump to solution

I did eventually find the channel roku got rid of, its called NEW KPOP and i found it on PLEX. 

Don't know if that helps, but its something.

Matt458
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This change is absolutely awful! Where is the Numbers list?

RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

We understand and hear your sentiments regarding this concern. We apologize for the inconvenience this has brought. As mentioned, we assure you that we'll let our team know about this. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Thank you for your patience and understanding for the time being.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
Abramc

Jump to solution

My channel numbers are missing also, as well as some of the live channels I watch. I am being forced to go to another way to watch live TV and not use Roku. Roku is forcing me to use another way to access TV.

smithdoor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It would nice to have the numbers back so add to favorites.