Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCV33
Reel Rookie

Keep the movie “Awakenings” and Reinstate “Doc” Cassidy show

Jump to solution

Hello. I realize Doc is no longer on Roku. I have been dealing with major health issues and forgot to contact Roku. I hope you will bring it back for viewers like me who really enjoy wholesome entertainment. This brings me to another wholesome “leaving soon” which is “Awakenings”. This movie has an incredible cast, it is well written and directed. It is a movie you never get tired of…I can attest. Lol! It’s true. Please keep it on and bring back Doc. I enjoy watching Roku. During Covid you worked out the annoying tech bugs, and the end result Roku is one of the best in streaming. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keep the movie “Awakenings” and Reinstate “Doc” Cassidy show

Jump to solution

Hi @DCV33 @Vmvny1966,

We appreciate your contact in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about some content/episodes that are missing on The Roku Channel.

Please be aware to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To learn more about what's on The Roku Channel, go to TheRokuChannel.com and follow the Roku Blog.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Vmvny1966

Jump to solution

I was in the middle of season 2 of "Doc" starring Billy Ray Cyrus when all of a sudden it disappeared! I was shocked and saddened. Are you bringing it back? I'd really like to watch the entire series. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DCV33 @Vmvny1966,

We appreciate your contact in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about some content/episodes that are missing on The Roku Channel.

Please be aware to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To learn more about what's on The Roku Channel, go to TheRokuChannel.com and follow the Roku Blog.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.