Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seanf01

How do I change my display brand?

Hi y’all, my name is seanf, and I am having an issue with my Roku. I cannot seem to find the option under the Roku.com page to change the display brand so that I can see what brands are supported for volume management. I need to know this so that I can see what brands have a display that have volume management. Y’all think you can assist me with this, couldn’t you? Thanks

-seanf

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I change my display brand?

Hi, @seanf01,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you in seeing what brands are supported for volume management. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press Home on your Roku voice remote.
  2. Scroll and select Settings.
  3. Select Remotes and devices.
  4. Select Remote.
  5. Choose your voice remote from the list and select Set up remote for TV control. 

Once you are on the Setup remote for TV control screen, you'll have to follow the steps on screen, and it will route you to a list of TV brands that it supports. If the TV brand name is not listed, there will be an option to type your TV brand name, and it will see if it is supported. You can also check out this link here for more details.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos