Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homescreen Settings on my Roku does not appear

So, I have unplugged every cable then back after minutes. Roku theme screen shows but NOT the settings. When I press on the Home button on remote it just makes the theme sound but NO settings. I feel I made it worse when trying to fix the first issue that was the static and sounds echos as well as the delays in speech. What else can I do?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Homescreen Settings on my Roku does not appear

Hi @Calis_SadGirl,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We'd be more than happy to look into this further. Could you send us a screenshot/photo of your screen to help us better understand the problem? Could you try to plug the device into another HDMI port on your TV? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

Please let us know any additional information you may have for us regarding the issue you are seeing. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Skornd713

Just got a similar problem. Tried adding Tubi to my channels, then the screen just went blank. Tried turning the tv off then on, still blank. I can hear the tone for scrolling around and can scroll left to the sdmi option to get my cable, but can't navigate anything else on the homescreen. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Skornd713, try actually unplugging the power for several seconds and then plug it back in.  Simply turning it off and on doesn't restart it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Nte9

yes, I have the same problem. I’ve tried everything unplugging restarting the television nothing has worked

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nte9,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We see that you're seeing the same issue, and we appreciate your report about this as well as the troubleshooting steps you took.

Could you let us know when you first saw this? Could you also send us a photo of this problem so we can examine it in more detail?

We'll be looking forward to your update and hope that we can isolate this.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mari111

I'm having the same problem. It won't update, so tried the manual way, but there's no settings in the home page!!!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.