Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

Hisense Roku TV Stuck on Recovery mode

It's in recovery mode right now, and even after unplugging it overnight it and plugging it back up it opens in Recovery Mode. Can this be fixed or can you guys send me a working tv? Thanks. 

Version:  HED.50R01306A

Roku device model:   L203X

Serial number:  X035000GN01H

device ID:  S139Y44GN01H

OS version:  Newest last updated

Hisense model:  6Series-58

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streambar stuck in a recovery mode update loop

The last update worked! Usually it would power off from Recovery Mode return to recovery mode in a loop but now it restarted and went to the regular Tv for the first time. whatever you guys did to this last update it worked!!! Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

It updated and worked once, then it turned off and went back into the recovery Mode loop again. Can you disable the recovery mode on my device?, or can you tell me how to do it myself?

0 Kudos
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

It's working again. It turned off and on in and out of Recovery Mode then turned on regular. 

0 Kudos
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

It was working and it went back to recovery mode again? This time it only was out of recovery mode for a few minutes. 

While in recovery mode it restarted and went back into recovery mode after about two minutes. 

Again while in recovery mode after about 1 minute it restarted and went back into recovery mode again. The light is blinking repeatedly while remains in Recovery mode for about 5 minutes this time restarting back into recovery mode again then immediately restarting back into recovery mode again 2 times then solid light, screen goes black for about 10 seconds opening back into recovery mode again twice. Staying in recovery mode for about 15 minutes so far with light flashing.

I updated it after 15 minutes on the Recovery Mode screen and it restarts back into recovery mode again staying here this time for more than about 15 minutes now.

Does the tv automatically update or is the restarting happening randomly?

Please respond, Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

Can you guys send me a working/stable OS version update, please. Or send me a link so I can download it and update OS via USB. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

I updated just now thru Recovery Mode and the TV is working again! 

I hope it stays working forever this time, never going into the dreadful recovery mode again. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

Unplug it for about 7 hours then plug it back up and tell me if that fixes it or it goes back into recovery.

I unplugged it overnight and my tv worked a day before going back into recovery mode, then yesterday I couldn't get it out of recovery mode no matter what I tried until I updated and It worked fine for about 1.5 hours before going back into recovery mode turning on and off  a bunch of times randomly then staying solid in recovery before I updated and my tv working again.

Why cant they just disable recovery mode, or give us an earlier OS Version. 

Glad I'm not the only one having this issue 

0 Kudos
Jacob7
Reel Rookie

Just turned off again while I was watching a movie and went into Recovery Mode again. Updated and restarted back into recovery mode again. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.