Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phillo33
Channel Surfer

Error 007 can't update software (11.5.0.4235) to (11.5.0.4312)

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Phillo33
Channel Surfer

Re: Error 007 can't update software (11.5.0.4235) to (11.5.0.4312)

Jump to solution

After connecting to Network✓✓ I get "Will now update from "".  "" above? Then " Cannot Update (Error 007) ? This Started happening After I did a Factory Reset because some Roku channels were not opening? I thought everything would be " Like when I bought the t.v. " but ever since I get "Will now update (then) Error 007 PPp..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Phillo33
Channel Surfer

Re: Error 007 can't update software (11.5.0.4235) to (11.5.0.4312)

Jump to solution

After connecting to Network✓✓ I get "Will now update from "".  "" above? Then " Cannot Update (Error 007) ? This Started happening After I did a Factory Reset because some Roku channels were not opening? I thought everything would be " Like when I bought the t.v. " but ever since I get "Will now update (then) Error 007 PPp..

0 Kudos
JamesWi

UPDATE: Error 007 fixed using wifi hotspot

Jump to solution

Like many others, I experienced the Error 007 update on my new Roku smart TV. It was not connecting to the router, either by wired or wireless connection, but all my other devices were, so I took the chance and tried connecting to my iPhone's hotspot.

This worked. The download continued and all updates were successfully installed. Somewhere along the line during the setup, the TV switched itself from my hotspot connection to the wired connection and now both wired and wireless connections work without issue. 

If you have a hotspot, give that a try.

My work here is done!

0 Kudos