Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pabulous
Binge Watcher

Do any UK models have framerate matching on Netflix?

I have the Roku 3810, I was wondering if framerate matching will ever come to Netflix on it. If not, does anyone know which UK models have it?

I’m getting sorely tempted to buy an Apple TV 4K for its matching functionality but admittedly I would prefer to stay with Roku.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Do any UK models have framerate matching on Netflix?

Hello! @pabulous,

Thanks for the post,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your inquiry about Netflix. We're pleased to assist.

Different content providers have different requirements for streaming movies and TV shows in 4K. Check with Netflix for the latest information regarding requirements for streaming Netflix shows in 4K Ultra HD.

For more detailed information about Netflix 4K Ultra HD, visit our Support page here: What to do if you cannot stream Netflix 4K Ultra HD content.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pabulous
Binge Watcher

Not sure how but you appear to have misunderstood the question.

I am referring to the Roku's framerate matching feature, as mentioned here:

https://support.roku.com/en-gb/article/115012823268

I know some Roku models support it for Netflix, and I wanted to know which models.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@pabulous 

Thanks for your response,

Most of Roku's streaming devices offer 4K quality streaming. These include Roku Premiere, Roku Streaming Stick+, and Roku Ultra. Roku is universally compatible with pretty much every TV and streaming service out there. 

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pabulous
Binge Watcher

Resolution and refresh rate are not the same thing. The link I posted explains it.

Thanks for trying.

0 Kudos