Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community22
Reel Rookie

Continue Watching - I want to remove them

Why am I not able to remove Continue Watching section.  Some shows I can remove while others I cannot.  And, many of them also read the wrong title.  What's up with that?  We should be able to remove.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Continue Watching - I want to remove them

Hi @Community22,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

The "Continue Watching" feature on the Roku home screen is part of the Roku Operating System; thus, removing it is impossible. Please be advised that some publishers control what constitutes content completion (for example, end credits are shown). Once the arrangement has been completed, the channel makes a delete request to remove the content from the Continue Watching row.

For more information on this feature's functionality, you can check it out here.

We hope you'll find this information useful. Please keep us posted if there's anything else we can do to assist you.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.