Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Midwichcuckoo
Channel Surfer

Re: Alexa Skill for Voice Command Not Working

I am still awaiting an update as to what the issue is. Can you please advise what you have investigated so far in this matter? 2 further months has passed without any word.

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Alexa Skill for Voice Command Not Working

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, @Midwichcuckoo.

We are still waiting for an update from our appropriate Roku Team because they are still working on resolving this issue. Since your device's information was already forwarded to them, rest assured that you will receive an update as soon as a resolution has been provided.

In the meantime, try disabling the Alexa skill on the app and then re-enable it again on the same app to see if it makes any difference.

We'll keep you posted. Stay tuned!

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Midwichcuckoo
Channel Surfer

Re: Changing Channels by voice on mobile app no longer working

I have tried this already multiple times. As previously mentioned this is not an Alexa issue the Roku remote app on my phone is unable to change channels either with my voice. The video I sent in was showing me using the Roku remote app and the change not taking place.

0 Kudos
Midwichcuckoo
Channel Surfer

Changing Channels by voice on mobile app no longer working

I have changed the subject line of this thread as it is not a solely Alexa related issue

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.