Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C0rs3ts
Reel Rookie

Can’t change theme or screensavers!

My TCL Roku will NOT give me the option to change my themes or screensavers. Whereas there used to be packs, and many different themes to choose from I have the basic 6. Is this some twisted update I’m not aware of? I factory reset my tv a total of 5 times and this still isn’t fixing the issue! I deleted my vpns bc maybe that was the issue! Nope! This isn’t even the beginning of the problems I have with this tv. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t change theme or screensavers!

Hi @C0rs3ts,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the new theme and screensavers. We'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the right team at Roku for review.

Feel free to get back here if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.