Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike-Gore

Can i use headphones with my ONN 24 inch roku t.v.?!

Jump to solution

I bought an ONN 24 inch ROKU t.v. and my remote that came with it has no microphone hole on it and no place to plug headphones into remote. Is there any way I can use any kind of headphones with this TV whether it be corded or bluetooth?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can i use headphones with my ONN 24 inch roku t.v.?!

Jump to solution

Hi @Mike-Gore,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for your first post and the question. If I understand it correctly, you'd like to be able to use headphones with your ONN Roku TV. We would be more than happy to answer your inquiry.

Please be advised that if your remote does not have a headphone jack, you can still use private listening with the free Roku mobile app for iOS® and Android.

To learn more including which players support this feature, check out the article that explains How to use Bluetooth headphones for private listening on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku ...

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can i use headphones with my ONN 24 inch roku t.v.?!

Jump to solution

Hi @Mike-Gore,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for your first post and the question. If I understand it correctly, you'd like to be able to use headphones with your ONN Roku TV. We would be more than happy to answer your inquiry.

Please be advised that if your remote does not have a headphone jack, you can still use private listening with the free Roku mobile app for iOS® and Android.

To learn more including which players support this feature, check out the article that explains How to use Bluetooth headphones for private listening on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku ...

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos