Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThisishT
Streaming Star

Re: Can I get the 4x4 grid back?

My many thanks for your reply. On 5/24/24 the Tile size and layout - Smaller - Larger choice of option has suddenly returned and was obviously an independent tweak added to my device and at that time my Roku Express 4K+ 3941X2 did not perform the automatic update to include the 13.0.0 - build 24056-E4 that is now associated with my device. On 5/25/24 I had chosen to perform a manual (force) update that installed the 13.0.0 - build 24056-E4 update to my device. I usually perform manual updates once a week because from what I understand is that the Roku - Settings > System > Software update page states "Your Roku player checks for software and channel updates automatically once per day (= to every 24-36 hours.) You can also manually check for updates." Thanks for the information that you have provided to me. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.