Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Airplay doesn’t work after new tv update

Thank you for sharing your concern, @ethanli!

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. No worries! We'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution to help you utilize the AirPlay feature again. 

In this case, kindly try to turn off the IPv6 on your network connection. If you don't know how to do this, we suggest reaching out to your Internet Service Provider and letting them disable this. After doing so and the issue still persists, please provide us with the following details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to help you utilize the AirPlay feature again. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Td50
Channel Surfer

Hey Roku

Has this issue ever been fixed????

I still cannot use AirPlay.

I along with countless others have sent multiple messages along with all the information 

0 Kudos
Td50
Channel Surfer

Unable to turn this off

0 Kudos
Td50
Channel Surfer

X00300lld19n

S05fy1cld19n

ID - 9n172228

0 Kudos
Td50
Channel Surfer

AirPlay is STILL not working 

what’s the resolution on this!!!!

theres hundreds of complaints about this issue and this has been an issue for MONTHS!!!!!

You keep asking for the same info every time

i cannot turn off my IPv6 

i have restarted my router 

I have reset my network connection 

ONCE AGAIN here’s the id information:

X00300lld19n

S05fy1cld19n

ID - 9n172228

why won’t Roku issue the proper updates for this issue???

msorce48
Reel Rookie

I have multiple Roku devices and Airplay does not work on any of them no matter what I do. How is this not fixed? I've been having this issue for months

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.