Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koalakm
Reel Rookie

3800x and no update, no Disney+

I have Roku Streaming Stick 3800x

SN: YF00AA155885

Software version: 11.0.0 build 4193-55

ID: CT37AA155885

I red that this model should have Disney + channel available. 

I dont have it 😞 So maybe i need update software? but i checked a lot of times manually and tehere is no update for me. 

Can you help me?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 3800x and no update, no Disney+

@koalakm-

Disney+ should be supported on your Roku 3800, in countries in which Disney+ has authorized Roku to release the app.  Where are you located?

A very extensive list of countries in which Disney+ operates is included in this whattowatch.com article.

PLEASE NOTE: Roku can only release the Disney+ channel app (or any other channel app for that matter) in regions where the channel owner has authorized Roku to release the app.  This authorization may lag behind release of this channel for web streaming in that region.  I can find no reference listing which countries have Disney+ apps for Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
koalakm
Reel Rookie

I understand. I am from Poland and Disney+ is on on Poland. 

On the web site you whattowatch.com article. thjere is a Poland listed.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @koalakm,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Poland at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform. Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

We thank you for your patience and we hope to expand our presence soon.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos