Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recently deleted inappropriate videos on Roku

For Christmas I bought my child a Roku tv, today I found a few videos on his recently watched that were very inappropriate for children but my other child is also known for watching inappropriate videos on their tv. is there any way I can see which tv it was watched from even after they deleted it?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: recently deleted inappropriate videos on Roku

Hi @kayleec0008,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reporting this to us, and we are sorry to hear about it. This is not our objective.

We advise looking for a continue-watching list if you're accessing your Roku devices with the same account to check for any stuff that might be offensive. If so, you can remove it from the list.

Here's how you can proceed.

1. Go to my movies.
  2. In the Continue Watching queue, highlight the movie you wish to remove.
  3. Press the settings button (*) on your remote.
  4. Select Remove from List and press OK on your remote.

To serve as a workaround, you can create an account on that specific device to keep children from watching certain kinds of content on The Roku Channel.

Or setting up parental controls to limit what content your family can watch on The Roku Channel.

For more information on how to proceed, visit our support page here: How to Set Parental Controls for the Roku Channel.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.