Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problemconnecting at hotel room

Very, very frustrating. It was working fine and connected easily enough. Then stopped working. Now, I can only get the Roku screen to pop up intermittently when I get to 'set up connection'. The screen won't stay on long enough for me to copy and enter info on my phone. The wireless connection at the hotel shows 'excellent'. I have tried shutting off TV, shutting off Roku, unplugging TV, unplugging Roku. Tried it on another TV at hotel and same issue. This Roku works fine at home. Dang. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: problemconnecting at hotel room

Hi @norcalkayaker,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We understand you're having issues connecting your device to the Hotel network. No worries; we're happy to help. To effectively assess the issue, would you mind sending us a photo or video of the concern you've been having while trying to set up your connection?
Also, can you try connecting your device to a mobile hotspot and see if it makes a difference?

We hope to hear back from you regarding this to assist you further.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.