Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamOVA

Re: Xfinity Stream crashing on startup with 11/1/23 update

Same here on both tcl Roku tvs! Started last night. I have searched everywhere and there doesn’t seem to be a fix yet. 

0 Kudos
ldw123

Re: Xfinity stream will not work this morning November 2

Me too. Started last night. 

Lbowa2

Same here (Chicago), started last night around 8 pm. We were watching a program we recorded on Xfinity. It started glitching, freezing, skipping. We exited the Xfinity app and when trying to log back in, it opens to the home page and then crashes. This was out Westinghouse Roku TV. The Roku 3, same issue, Roku stick, same and this morning I tried the TCL Roku Smart TV down in my office - same issue. We have reset, rebooted, unistalled, re-installed, disconnected, unplugged, drained electricity, restarted and every other attempt to fix on our end. It's not the comsumer. Xfinity says it's Roku, Roku says it's Xfinity, meanwhile, nationwide, more and more consumers are flooding these communities with this issue. One or both of these giants need to fix this, issue a statement or at the least, acknowledge the consumer's issue!!

Anon7

Re: Xfinity stream will not work this morning November 2

Same experience.  App opens then immediately closes on all Roku devices.  Reinstalled and same experience.

Applehazar
Channel Surfer

Is anyone working on this?  Roku?  Xfinity?

0 Kudos
sxriver

Same in eastern Massachusetts. Worked last night but crashes this morning

0 Kudos
sxriver

Same in eastern Massachusetts. Worked last night but crashes this morning..

0 Kudos
Malena
Channel Surfer

Yes a statement, ETA of a fix and reimbursement of money spent for time when app is unusable.

0 Kudos
vbaker
Reel Rookie

Re: Apps kick me back to home screen

Same happening to me. Looks like Roku doesn't care about this issue.

0 Kudos
kmtgolf1

Re: Apps kick me back to home screen

Having same problem in MD.  Who's problem is this, Xfinity or Roku?  I'm reading to chuck xfinity and go to YouTube TV.

0 Kudos