Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GEODEA62
Reel Rookie

Why the color has changed on Roku

today all the streaming channels on roku have intensified color. what happened? i don't like it at all. i've tried display settings but they don't work with a smart tv.

i noticed the background has changed too. is it connected?

am i the only person with this problem.?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: WHY HAS THE COLOR CHANGED ON ROKU

Hi @GEODEA62,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you tried using another HDMI cable to connect your cable box to see if you are experiencing the same issue? Have you tried using another HDMI port on the TV? If you connect another device to the same HDMI port that you are seeing this issue, does this issue persist?

Please keep us posted on what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
GEODEA62
Reel Rookie

Why the color has changed on Roku

i switched to decaf. evidently a reset occurred and the background went vivid.. this was the background i had originally. that wasn't vivid. what happened? i don't know. but now i have the same colors i had before not on decaf.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Why the color has changed on Roku

@GEODEA62 

Thanks for the reply.

For clarification, are you still experiencing the display problem? If not, we are glad that you were able to resolve your issue. In case the issue resurfaced, please provide us with the model number of your Roku device so we can assist you further. This can be found in Settings > System > About

Have a great day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos