Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pattijo

Why do some of the live tv stations keep booting me out?

Jump to solution

When I'm watching live tv I get booted out, goes back to home page. Is this a WiFi problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why do some of the live tv stations keep booting me out?

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We came across your post where you mentioned that you are having an issue with  Live TV that gets booted up, and we'd be more than glad to assist you in resolving this issue. In this instance, we recommend performing troubleshooting steps to address the problem at hand. Kindly follow the steps below:

Restart your Roku TV

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

Restart your network connection

3. Select Advanced system settings
  4. Select Network connection reset
  5. Select Reset connection

After the network reset is done, your Roku device will restart and you will need to return to the Settings menu and set up your wireless network again. You can also restart your network modem/router to set everything up once more.

Once you have performed all of the steps mentioned above, let us know if this resolves the issue. Keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why do some of the live tv stations keep booting me out?

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We came across your post where you mentioned that you are having an issue with  Live TV that gets booted up, and we'd be more than glad to assist you in resolving this issue. In this instance, we recommend performing troubleshooting steps to address the problem at hand. Kindly follow the steps below:

Restart your Roku TV

3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

Restart your network connection

3. Select Advanced system settings
  4. Select Network connection reset
  5. Select Reset connection

After the network reset is done, your Roku device will restart and you will need to return to the Settings menu and set up your wireless network again. You can also restart your network modem/router to set everything up once more.

Once you have performed all of the steps mentioned above, let us know if this resolves the issue. Keep us posted.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.