Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Screen Issue on a TCL Roku Tv

Hey everyone,

My TCL Roku TV just started acting up. There are no scratches or marks on the screen, and all the plugs are securely connected. When I do a factory reset, it works fine for a little while but then the issue comes back. The sound and remote are still working, so I can hear videos playing, but the screen is not displaying properly.

Could something inside have come loose that I can fix myself?

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: White Screen Issue on a TCL Roku Tv

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @victoranthony!

We appreciate you reaching out for support. No worries! We'd be happy to review your concern and help you find the best resolution possible. 

Before we proceed, we'd like to gather further information about this and it would be great if you could provide us with additional details such as follows:

• Is this happening on a specific channel/app?
  • Is this also happening when you are on the Home screen?
  • Did your TCL Roku TV recently receive any software updates prior to this happening?
  • A photo of what you are seeing on your TV. (How do I insert an image in a post)

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.