Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

What model Roku TV should I get?

Jump to solution

I’m trying to decide between the 3 Roku models of TV that recently were released. Does anyone have any recommendations or have a certain model and have thoughts. I believe the 3 are the #plusseries4kqled the #selectseries4k and the #selectserieshd

id leaning towards the select series 4k or the plus series 4k QLED. thoughts?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
mddrudge
Reel Rookie

Re: What model Roku TV should I get?

Jump to solution

I'd stay away from TCL-ROKU TVs. I have a 65" that I had to replace a day after I got it cause it failed. Then after about a year the replacement started acting up, and now just randomly reboots and goes back to factory condition. Then I have to completely re-set everything back up again. Numerous other are having a similar issue and TCL is no help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Tomr1

Jump to solution

I purchased the Plus Series 65 inch model and I love it. I wanted simplicity instead of all those complicated adjustments and this tv is simple. The picture is great in my opinion. I researched a lot and for the price I think this is the best bet. Love the operating system as came from a Sony X800H with an IPS panel and Google operating system. The blacks on this panel are so much better since it’s a VA panel with local dimming. HDR on Netflix or Prime look awesome!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mddrudge
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'd stay away from TCL-ROKU TVs. I have a 65" that I had to replace a day after I got it cause it failed. Then after about a year the replacement started acting up, and now just randomly reboots and goes back to factory condition. Then I have to completely re-set everything back up again. Numerous other are having a similar issue and TCL is no help.

0 Kudos
Tomr1

Jump to solution

I purchased the Plus Series 65 inch model and I love it. I wanted simplicity instead of all those complicated adjustments and this tv is simple. The picture is great in my opinion. I researched a lot and for the price I think this is the best bet. Love the operating system as came from a Sony X800H with an IPS panel and Google operating system. The blacks on this panel are so much better since it’s a VA panel with local dimming. HDR on Netflix or Prime look awesome!

Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Tomr1 thanks for sharing this. Your clearly did some research. I wasn’t aware of a lot of that so that was super informative and helpful to know!! Enjoy that TV!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.