Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Docsman
Binge Watcher

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

lt looks like the channel numbers are back as of this moment at 8:15 p.m. EST on December 7. However, who's to say they won't go away again? I'm not dropping a turd in the punch bowl, but I am going to make a very strong suggestion:

Go through the channels you like while the channel numbers are there and make them favorites. Do not wait.

If the channel numbers remain forever, you'll lose only the time you spent making the favorites. But, if they disappear again, having them as favorites will mean you can easily get to the channels you like and it won't matter that they don't have channel numbers

nancypo
Binge Watcher

They are back as of this morning on our channels in Boise Idaho. I guess they actually listen to their customers! Thank you roku!

JohnDN
Reel Rookie

As of December 08, 2023, the channels numbers have been restored on my Roku TV.  Thank you to the Roku Team for bringing them back.  Hopefully everyone else will see the channel numbers again on their devices soon.

winston3338
Roku Guru

Well it looks like the channel numbers are back. I think some of the channels are in different positions but that's easy to get used to compared to no channel numbers. Take care everyone. I found this thread but I'm not sure if their talking about the channel numbers. There's only 3 replies. 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/Why-does-Roku-hate-it-s-customers/m-p/927667#M40667

0 Kudos
winston3338
Roku Guru

0 Kudos