Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daveyd128
Reel Rookie

Re: What has happened to the channel numbers on the streaming channels?

At least the Pluto TV channels are somewhat organized.  The Roku ones now are just a hodge podge

Silverest
Channel Surfer

I had not noticed that my antenna wasn't working properly until TODAY! And I am not happy about it.  Why? There was nothing wrong with it the way it was. At this point I don't won't to purchase another TV, but I  would.  Someone's team is sitting back brainstorming,  for me this should go back to the drawing board. It's a bad chance,  and to add insult to injury this company didn't provide any notice!

Silverest
Channel Surfer

I agree with you.  I don't like it at all! At first  I  thought it was random.  So I  just switched to Sling.  But now I see it's not my antenna,  it's them making a decision for me and my family. 

Silverest
Channel Surfer

I agreed with you.  The Roku line up us the real needle in a haystack! 

Gabriel321
Reel Rookie

Important suggestion. Feature requested ASAP

I agree! Roku just insulted us his customers; by removing the streaming channels numbers. It wasn’t enough that their ridiculous remotes don’t have numbers NOW THE ACTUAL CHANNEL NUMBERS ARE MISSING!!!

FEATURE REQUEST:

Please bring them (the channel numbers) back and ALSO, important: PROGRAM (ASAP) a POP UP SQUARE WITH NUMBERS IN IT TO APPEAR ON THE TV so e can quickly type the channel number we want to go!!!
How hard if that?? Not at all!  

We don’t want to buy a voice remote that will data mine our voices that’s Abusive and intrusive of our privacy!

PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMER’s Feedback! Thousands of us are upset because the streaming channel numbers disappeared and because there is no a pop up appearing where we can chose the channel we want to go. 
please fix that or thousands of us will choose a different TV brand without ROKU next time. 

Bozzz
Reel Rookie

And the bad thing about Roku changing, is that Visio has already changed.  It all sucks

Spinonedad

And once you are in the middle of the Roku mess,,,you can’t get your local channels easily,,,,their channel numbers disappear too

bratface
Streaming Star

AND THEY ARE STILL ADVERTISING THE CHANNELS BY NUMBER!

angrygirldog.gif

Ibuprophen
Channel Surfer

I have a 43" (Onn) Roku Smart TV and I use my OTA Channels with the Live Streaming TV (implemented with the OTA Channels). 

The Live Streaming TV Channel Numbers had not shown for quite some time. 

The messed up part of this is that the Channel Ads (shown on the Live Streaming TV) provides the channel number specific to that Ad, but this is an extremely mute point since I can't find it via the channel number. 

In addition, their Streaming TV Listings (via the Roku Box in another room) does show Channel Numbers. 

It appears (to me) as a minor flaw/bug from one of their previous updates that does need to be worked on. 

Oy Vey! 😮

~Brian 

bratface
Streaming Star

Mr/Ms. Ibuprophen,

Obviously, you haven't read the original post or any part of the thread, because if you had, you would know that it's NOT A GLITCH! The idiots who work at Roku decided (without asking us) that they would run a test to see how pissed off they could make their customers!!